Bibles

God once again has proven Himself faithful. I wanted to purchase twenty five bibles in America for $600 an here I just purchased eighteen for a little less than $100! I love it here! I love the language, I love the people, I love the country (or what little I have seen of it. ) an the missionaries I am staying with are awesome (as of course are Mrs. Heim and Sveta) and the people that I have met. God is good! I am thinking Him for bringing me here but it will be kinda hard to leave I'm afraid because I don't know when I will be coming back. But trusting God to do as He wills and if He wills, I will come back, if He does not, who am I to fight against the God who brought me here?
On the streets there was an old Babushka selling bread and an older man (but not quite a Dedushka) selling some kind of bread as well. I have seen some beggars as well. 
Oh, and cars drive on the sidewalks here! And park crazily! It is kind of humorous! Tomorrow we are doing a sort of tea party for the positive moms (HIV+) and we will be bringing bibles and over gifts for them. Very excited about all of the hospital and orphanage visits this week! 
Please pray that I would be able to shine God's light and that He would reveal Himself to the people we will be meeting. Thank you. 
Susannah

Comments