Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!
You're last name probably starts with a G or a W and they are probably both colors... or maybe your last name starts with an S....
          am I right? :)
Hi everyone! what do you think of the new blog?
Today we are on our way to WI where me and Elijah will stay for a couple weeks and help Papa and Grandma Donna make maple syrup... we were going to leave Thursday but... Me, Anthony, Elijah and Levi all got colds.
I started making a quilt on Wednesday. (I'll have to post pics at some point.)
and........ for now that's all!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have I nice day everyone!

                                         In Christ,  Susannah

                                                     

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see your quilt! I am still not over the fact that we didn't get to see you guys. But it's for the best, because I was sick for several days after.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment