I am so happy!

Wonder of wonders, miracles of miracles;
I'm going to be in a musical!  
The 'Gondaliers' (?)
 I will be in the chorus.  
I'm so happy!! 
Fridays will be busy days this next semester. Regular school work, co-op (which I only have one class in so that's okay.) after co-op, choir practice (for concert in spring) after choir practice play practice (for play in spring) 

I am happy to be back to school, happy that it snowed, happy that God has created me, saved me, redeemed me and shown me grace, happy for friends and family, happy for opportunities, happy that God is in control and I can trust Him with anything and everything, happy for a warm house, happy for life: the past, present and future, the known and unknown, and right now as I look at everything I have written I am happy that none of you will be judging me for such a long run on sentence so I don't have to go back and fix it!!!

Thank you Lord for joy! Thank you for all of these things that I have mentioned, thank you for salvation. Thank you for continuing to teach me and lead me. 
Thank you that I experience joy and sorrow and that through both you are always beside me. 
In Jesus' name, amen

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Susannah!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! And there is nothing wrong with a run-on sentence where you're expressing so much joy and happiness. On the other hand, I wouldn't judge you for a run-on sentence that was full of sad things too. But I'm glad you're joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! Hopefully we can come and see it. Hmmmm... I love being able to feel your happiness through the words. Mark of a good writer, if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment