God of Power

Isaiah 26:4
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.
I want to share with you some of the ways I have seen God move mountians...
when we started looking at kids I at first was a bit nervous about adopting a special needs child but VERY excited, as I have learned more about adoption, special needs and God this nervousness has faded away.
since we started thinking about adoption I had started learning Russian from a friend of mine and from books at the library.
I am so excited now to be able to go and work with special needs children, these children are loved by God, the Father's heart is for the Fatherless; who am I to say that I don't want to show love? I am VERY,VERY,VERY,excited about going in this trip and meeting and loving on and playing with these children and showing God's love to them.
After we got rejected for the third time after appealing and re -appealing our case with DCFS; (this was all stretched out over a year.) we had the Heim 's three daughters come and stay with us while their parents were in Ukraine adopting a sibling group of four children.
When Mr. and Mrs. Heim got home with their children we were able to see them and their 4 new children and one of the girls who stayed with us, came over to our house almost every Tuesday... (this was later in the summer)
My new Years wish had been to go to Ukraine and be fluent in Russian... we'll see about the fluency but I am definetely getting better with my Russian, and when Mrs. Heim heard about the Ukraine part she said that she would take me with her if I could raise the money. I was saving my money but not actively fundraising or anything like that yet. In June my family moved and I started doing a farmers market in July. I put a little sign on the table that said that all the proceeds went to missions trip in Ukraine. people would donate sometimes and they would buy My jewelry and body products to help support my trip. In August my family, my grandma and my cousins family all had a garage sale. I write Mrs. Heim just to verify how long the trips would be and if I could get anything from the sale to bring to Ukraine. she wrote back telling me the things I could bring, describing each trip and how the winter trip would be cheaper and we would be there ten days... (I had the mindset I was going in the summer but I had prayed and asked God that if He wanted me to go on the winter trip (which I thought was only three days) that He would make it longer.) so God made it longer and the discription seemed like everything I had dreamed of (ok not everything but pretty close!)
I still needed money for my ticket and whatever else. I was anticipating close to 2000 dollars. within a week I (without telling anyone I needed an extra boost) I had raised 800 dollars total. I received an email tom Mrs Heim how much the tickets cost... I needed 100 dollars it was supplied and I had my ticket by the end of the week. 
four days ago I posted through facebook a link to my blog and the post 'Bibles from Believers' to raise money for Russian Bibles.
As of last night God has supplied money for...
1 Child's Bible
2 Russian /English New Test.
21 Russian/English Old and New Test. Bibles
and Transportation
Isaiah 45:2-3
"I will go before you and level the exalted places, I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut through bars of iron, I will give you the treasures of darkness and the hoards in secret places, that you may know that it is I, the LORD, the God of Israel, who called you by your name."
It is so awesome to be watching God move mountians, level exalted places, breaking doors of bronze and cutting to pieces the bars of iron.
Psalm 100:4-5
Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name! For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations.

Posted via Blogaway

Comments