Anxiety+God =Peace

Been stressed a lot with what I am going to do with my life, what should I plan for, save for, dream for. also feeling anxious and afraid, what if I do the wrong thing. praying for God to keep me close to Him, give me peace and guide me then I saw these verse (of all places :) ) in my email... (I have a daily verse thing... anyway that's beside the point. )

Isaiah 43:2
When you walk through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Through all of these trials and fearful things God has promised to stay by our side and keep us safe.

Isaiah 26:3-4
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.
Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD God is an everlasting rock.

I need to trust God.
Then I thought of this verse and looked it up in my Bible.

Matthew 6:25
Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?

I opened up my Bible to where I have been reading (through Psalms)
and in the last chapter I read I found this verse...

Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD;  be strong and take courage and wait for the Lord.

The Lord has a plan for my life,

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
 
He will lead me, I just have to wait, not be impatient or afraid for:

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?

2 Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

God is good, all the time.

Comments