after reading her post I remembered that I still haven't done a New Years post!
Somethings God has taught me this year:
Some Big Things that Happened this Year and How God used them to grow me:
GOALS FOR THIS YEAR: 2015....
- I want/need to make sure I am spending time in God's word every day... not just... "okay, I read a chapter now I'm good." but delving into His word... seeking Him like hidden treasure.
- I would like to graduate this year... which means I will be going through the summer and have some extra school to do.
- My plan for the past year (ish) has been to get my CNA (certified nurses assistant) licence when I turn 16...recently I have given it up to God and have been officially freaking out about not having a plan... I would like to do that, and NRP (neo-natal resuscitation program) (our friend who is going to be a midwife in a few months has said that I can be her midwife's assistant if I have an NRP.... I'm just praying for wisdom with all of that and that it would be clear. I would love to do all of that but I'm still waiting... I hate waiting. ;)
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2015....
- My Sweet 16 is this year.... (actually 2 months and 22 days, but whose counting?)
- I am going to be in my first musical in May.
- I am going to be in a choir... I don't know when the concert is but sometime this spring.